We only place 35 links per page, no exceptions and it's first-come, first-placed. Your site must be family friendly, which means no alcohol, gambling, pharmacy, or hate sites. We reserved the right to accept which sites we feel are best suited for Simple Survival.
2. Bushcraft living - An online resource for help with Bushcraft, Survival skills and primitive living. Join our discussion forums and be part of a community sharing ideas, experiences and skills.
3. The Trout Spot
At The Trout Spot we carry a large variety of items for the Fly Fishing enthusiast. From our large selection of hand tied flies, fly fishing gear and accessories to our large selection of fly fishing gifts and home decor
4. Wild Food Adventures - Provides expertise in wild edible plants and foraging through workshops, expeditions, teaching events, presentations, outdoor guiding, and outfitting anywhere in North America.
5. wilderness unlimited.com - With a google Page Rank of 4, Wilderness Unlimited is the west's largest manager of private property for outdoor recreation. 1000's of acres in California and Oregon are set aside for the use of Wilderness Unlimited members.
6. Best Gadget Global: Night Visions and Thermal Imaging
We provide our U.S. and global customers with best optical products including night visions, thermal imaging systems, binoculars and monoculars. We are happy to provide FREE SHIPPING (execpt for accessories & kits purchased separately) to all our customers(FedEx/UPS Ground, USPS Express Mail International).
14. Kuuloa Kai Fishing, Hawaii - Experience heart pounding big game sport fishing. Sportfish Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii - North Shore - with Captain Rusty Spencer, for blue marlin, wahoo, mahimahi and yellowfin tuna with friendly experienced crew aboard well equipped 31-foot Bertram.
18. Captain Jack's Alaska - Alaska's premier full-service sport-fish processing. We take great pride in making sure the fish you receive are the fish you caught. Relive your Alaska fishing trip by simply opening your freezer.
20. Alaska Fly Fishing Lodge - Alaska fishing lodge vacations. Remote Katmai National Forest fly-out. At the confluence of 6 rivers, Alaska fishing does not get any better. Over 5 million salmon pass right by our lodge yearly.
21. Seattle Fishing Charter - A fishing guide's fishing guide. No one knows Seattle fishing better. Captain Gary Krein's hybrid approach to tracking and finding game fish allows him to know exactly where to go on any given day.
22. Kenai River Fishing Guides - Fish with top rated Kenai River fishing guide Mark Glassmaker. 15 Years Kenai River Alaska fishing guide veteran
                                                 
More Link Partners